Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tracking Webelos Advancement - Spreadsheet

Here is a file that you can use to track your Webelos as they earn badges and advance. I can't credit the original author since it was given to me by our former Webelos leader (I'm not sure where she got it), but I did update it a tad so it better suited my needs. I wanted one that would fit on one page, so the font is quite small. If the font is too small, then it will give you a good example to look off of to create your own in excel. Others I have seen have included a place to mark the dates that each boy was a Denner etc. I have also seen an example that added the Faith in God activities (for LDS Webelos). Since it is a PNG file, when you go to print, change your settings to Fast Draft so it won't print picture quality and use a lot of ink.